Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I am just lucky..just lucky and so grateful ..to have:
The wonderful BGSU team
The wonderful TEA fellows
tgg
and in particular, i cant imagine what would have happened if I hadn't:
the great and flexible Sharon,
the caring Chris,
 the creative Krishna
the unbelievable Savilla
the kind-hearted Lan
The nice and helpful Amanda
the wonderful Erica
the Brilliant Birgy
the funny Mery
the lovely Mirian and Grego
my Indian friends Lakshmi and Manjula
the amazing Sharmin
Claudia who is always there to help and care
Pre who is full of passion and honesty
Lady Charo
and other IREX and TEA fellows
I'm just grateful

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting again...because this is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, it makes me feel happy. any time....:)

      Delete